8 Little-Known Wonders Of Israel

8 Little-Known Wonders Of Israel

Reasons why Israel is not just a religious home

6
8 Little-Known Wonders Of Israel

While most people think of Israel as simply "The Holy Land," it has soooo much more to offer. I just got back from visiting and I'm already missing the ~vacation~ lifestyle.

With beaches as nice as those of the Caribbean and nightlife better than NYC or Las Vegas, Israel is the place to be.

1. Beaches

First off, the beaches of Israel are among the nicest in the whole world. Not only is the water warm, but it is also the bluest blue and has the whitest and finest sand. Not to mention, the ~beach vibe~ is amazing with dozens of restaurants at every spot and 24/7 liveliness.

2. Food

The food in Israel is frickin' magnificent.

Israel is famous for its A1 shawarma, sharshouka, falafel, hummus, pita, etc., but not one meal could ever be a disappointment whether you're eating falafel, sushi, an acai bowl, or pancakes. Mouth is watering just thinking about it.

3. Shuk

Shuk = market.

The shuks of Israel are by far my happiest place ever. The two must famous ones are Shuk Malachne Yehuda is Israel and Shuk Ha Carmel in Tel Aviv. And at the shuks, you can buy anything from jewelry, undergarments, and t-shirts to smoothie bowls, international foods, and religious accessories.

4. Nightlife

If there's any city in the world that's the most fun for young people today, it has to be Tel Aviv. The new generation's culture is so amazing. There's something to do every night, whether you're hitting a hookah lounge, the club, or some crazy unique bar. The best part is—everyone's always out. If you're walking the streets at 2pm or 4am, you'll certainly spot people out and about.

5. Coffee

The coffee of Israel deserves its own separate category because it is the best coffee I've ever tasted. I'm not a fan of coffee at all, not even coffee-flavored things. But something about the coffee slushees of Israel make it my favorite drink . Cafe Aroma is one of the most famous coffee shops in Israel, but you can get some d-a-n-k coffee truly anywhere.

6. Nature

What doesn't always come to mind when one thinks about Israel is the extraordinary nature sites all around the country. Whether you're looking to float in the Dead Sea, intensely hike Masada, surf in the beautiful Mediterranean, or go river rafting in the Jordan River, Israel should be more famous for all the nature it has to offer.

7. Holy City

Okay, so maybe this one is not as "little-known" as the rest, but it has to be included because of how crucial it is to Israel. What a lot of people don't know is that Israel is home to many religions.

Especially in Jerusalem, you can find religious people of every religion, and it's truly a sight to see.

8. Weather

I'm going to have to be a little biased for this one because I'm obsessed with hot weather, but the weather in Israel is always so so great. It's the type of weather where you never need to worry about carrying a jacket. Perfect for the beach! Annnddd summer nights are definitely the best in Israel because it never gets cold.

Overall, Israel is a country that everyone should visit at least once in the life.