Life Through Winnie the Pooh

5 Quotes From Winnie The Pooh To Live By To Have A Smackeral Of Wonder In Life

I have always been a fan of Winne the Pooh and seeing Christopher Robin brought back so many nostalgic memories.

680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2QClKir1E

Recently I saw the movie, "Christopher Robin." I have always been a fan of Winne the Pooh and seeing Christopher Robin brought back so many nostalgic memories. The last 5Fs is Fun so I thought there wouldn't be a better way of talking about fun and adventure through the view of some of the characters from our favorite 100-acre woods.

1. “Doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something”-Winnie the Pooh

Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing you can do for yourself. In the midst of papers, tests, projects, work, you need to make time for yourself to do nothing at all and just relax. That "nothing" can be staying in bed all day watching Netflix, laying by the pool, reading, etc, whatever you do to relax and have fun. It essentially does lead to the best kind of something because you are taking time out of your busy schedule to breathe and have some "you" time. By doing this, you are allowing yourself to physically and mentally wind down and rebuild that energy you need for the week to come.

2. "We just need a leap of faith"-Tigger

Taking that leap of faith to try anything new. This could be new food, a new place, a new job or internship that can change your life in ways that you may not have thought possible. Taking a small or big chance on something can be scary, but it can help you make memories and look back at your college years and say "Ya, that was one and done" or "Wow, I'm so glad I did that or tried that," because whatever it is might become your new favorite adventure. Regardless, you made memories that you can look back on without any regrets.

3. "I do love a party"-Winnie the Pooh

It's time to party! Get a group of friends and have a fun gathering! Whether that be playing board games, going out to dinner, laser tagging, bowling, or a movie, go out and enjoy yourself and that adventure. It is important that enjoy time with your friends, so go out and have fun! Everything is so much more fun when you have a group of friends with you! Doing something active or relaxing, it is the quality time you get with your friends. You are spending that quality time with the people that mean the most to you and when college is over, you won't only have the best memories, but you will also walk away with the best of friends.

4. "What day is it?"-WTP "It's today"-Christopher Robin "My favorite day."-WTP

Enjoy each day. Don't worry so much about the future. It's so easy to get caught up in planning for the future, especially those who are Seniors. Although it can be easy to plan 5 or 10 years down the line, enjoy the present because, in the blink of an eye, it will be 5 years later. Be present in the day. Be present with your friends. Be present with your family. We can be so distracted with today's technologies, but it won't kill you to put down the phone for a couple hours. The day may not go exactly how you imagined or planned, but each day good or bad will help you grow so enjoy each day and take it as it is because college does go by fast.

5. There's always time for a smackeral of wonder"-Winnie the Pooh

If you are wondering what a smackeral is, it's Pooh's honey. If you don't know already, He loves to constantly eat his honey! The point here is to be adventurous and creative with what you eat. Campus food can get old and you want something fresh and new and as college students, we're always hungry! There's always time for a yummy snack that you might not have had before! Pinterest is the answer. It always is. Whether you live in a dorm or apartment, Pinterest has it all so you can enjoy your very own personal and delicious "smackeral of wonder"