We all go through it.

Why Does Life Have To Be So Complicated?

Sometimes we think life is hard, but it is not really if we learn how to work it through.

14

I always wonder why my life is filled with so many problems and there is a little solution to it. There is so much that I can handle, but life says there will be so many things that you have to take in. So I compromised myself that there is always going to be so many things happening around me.

I never learned how to handle them, but I am trying to make my life better.

For example: If I have an exam to study for and I also have a club to attend so badly because club meetings occur only some times and I thought it would be cool if I went. The only problem is that I have an exam for the next day and I have to study for it today. These kinds of situation happens a lot to me. When I am finally thinking about going to a friends party, it would be the day that I have dance class. If I thought about relaxing for the day, I might have to help someone in my family for something.

It always happens like this and all the time I would think that things would get better, but it doesn't get better. Somehow you have to learn with these things. Sometimes I do have to take some hard decisions to make my life easier. If I want to go to a club meeting, then I can go next time because I don't want to fail in an exam. If I want to go to a party, then I can join later because dance is also important to me. If I have a free day, I should have some free time for my family and then I can enjoy the rest of my day.

There is always a decision to make. Some are easier and some are harder like my life.

Life is not complicated. We are the one who is making it look complicated. If we learn how to live with our problems, then it wouldn't feel like a problem instead it feels like you are born to break your obstacle.