Lexington, Kentucky Bar Deals For EVERY Day Of The Week

Lexington Bar Deals Every UK Student On A Budget Needs To Know About For EVERY Day Of The Week

Lexington often has great local bar deals and if you are anything like me you are looking for a good deal.

275
Peyton Davis

I have always been someone who never wants to pay for anything overpriced. So, when it came to when I finally turned 21 I knew I was going to refuse to pay full price for alcohol every time I wanted to go out.

The bars in the Lexington area have deals all week too not just on the weekends. However, it can be really hard to navigate which bars have deals on which days. I decided to create a list of all the bars that are local to The University of Kentucky and all of the deals they have throughout the week.

A lot of these deals stay consistent every week but depending on events like football games, more deals may apply. So, be sure to check out the list I made as well as check out your favorite bars on social media they continuously post what deals are circulating around each week.

Also, I have found out that the Instagram account @hoplexington is very helpful to keep up with all of the bar deals. The account posts Instagram stories of the deals each day and it also usually has giveaways so I would check that out too for help.

Monday

Tin Roof- Happy Hour drinks all day ($4 wells, $2 bud and bud lights, 2.50 yuengling and Mich Ultra,$3 craft drinks, $2.50 LITS)

Stagger- 2.50 miller lite bottles, $4 canteen cans, Happy Hour 4-8 ($1 off well drinks, $1 off local pints, $4 fireball)

Campus Pub- $2.50 wells

Centro- Happier Hours 4-7 ($5 Tito's tanqueray, Four Roses, Old Forester PLUS 2 for 1 house wines for $7

Cinco- Happy Hour 2-7 (2x1 domestic draft beers all day, $2.00 house margaritas 12oz)

McCarthys- $2.50 domestic beers, $7 pitchers, $4 wells

Tuesday

Tin Roof- Taco Tuesday $3 tacos, $3 tequila, $4 margaritas, $5 frozen margaritas, Happy hour 2-6 ($4 wells, $2 bud and budlights, 2.50 yuengling and Mich Ultra,$3 craft drinks, $2.50 LITS)

Stagger- $2 soco and lime shots, $2.50 LITs

Campus Pub- $2 domestic drafts

Cinco- 2x1 house margaritas 120z $5.25 all day, $1.00 off drafts 2pm-7pm

Wednesday

Tin Roof-$7 bud and bud light pitchers 6pm-close, Happy hour 2-6 ($4 wells, $2 bud and budlights, 2.50 yuengling and Mich Ultra,$3 craft drinks, $2.50 LITS)

Stagger- $3 whisky and colas, $4 bartenders favorite shots

Campus Pub- 10pm-close service industry employees get 50% off

Thursday

Tin Roof- 2-for-1 domestic bottles and wells 8pm-close, Happy hour 2-6 ($4 wells, $2 bud and budlights, 2.50 yuengling and Mich Ultra,$3 craft drinks, $2.50 LITS)

Stagger- $2 BBN shots, $2 orange gatorade shots, $4 wells, $4 truly drafts

Campus Pub- $3 shots

Wildcat Saloon- Happy Hour 5-7, $5 coors light

Friday

Tin Roof- Happy hour 2-6 ($4 wells, $2 bud and budlights, 2.50 yuengling and Mich Ultra,$3 craft drinks, $2.50 LITS)

Stagger- $4 jack Daniels, $4 jack Daniels flavors

Campus Pub- Fireball Friday $3 shots

Cinco- Happy Hour 12-5pm and 9pm-close ($2.99 house margaritas 120z,$1.00 off all drafts)

Saturday

Tin Roof- Brunch menu and bottomless mimosas 11-4pm, $7 bud and bud light pitchers 6pm-close

Stagger- $12 miller lite buckets, $4 featured shot

Campus Pub- $3 John Wall shots, $13.50 buckets

Centro- Morning Happy Hour ($3 mimosa, $6.50 man-mosa, $7.50 sparkling sangria, $7 titos splash, $5 Bloody Mary, $8 mega Mary) Happier Hours 4-7 ($5 Tito's tanqueray, Four Roses, Old Forester PLUS 2 for 1 house wines for $7

Sunday

Tin Roof- Brunch menu and bottomless mimosas 11-3pm, 32oz drafts of bud and bud light for $5 all day

Stagger- $10 mimosas pitchers

Centro- Sunday Funday ($3 mimosa, $6.50 man-mosa, $7.50 sparkling sangria, $7 titos splash, $5 Bloody Mary, $8 mega Mary) Happier Hours 4-7 ($5 Tito's tanqueray, Four Roses, Old Forester PLUS 2 for 1 house wines for $7