To UA's Dining Hall Staff, Thank You
Campuses

To UA's Dining Hall Staff, Thank You For Feeding Me And Thousands Of Others Every Day

An open letter to those who work to feed thousands of people every day.

628

Dear UA Dining Hall staff,

Thank you for all the food that you make to serve thousands of students every day. I know that you are underappreciated most of the time especially if you're not handing the food to students directly. But I appreciate you greatly as if was not for you or dining dollars I would probably be ordering out every day or just be eating mac 'n' cheese and ravioli.

Lakeside: thank you for the best pizza a girl from New Jersey can find on campus (NJ has the best pizza if you didn't know), and also for Greg who I just met but he just talked to me and asked about how my classes are going and if I needed help in any of them just let him know and he will put me in connection with another student who had that class before and all I have to do in return is help a student when they need it. And Lakeside thank you for having late nights which were always a hit because of what college student asleep before midnight.

Fresh Foods: thank you for serving everything a person can think of. From having fries practically every day (fries are life) to always having some event going on within. Octoberfest was pretty awesome tried a smoothie like a milkshake which was delicious just kind of wish I knew what was in it before I had it. Thank you as because of you I now know I like chicken fried steak and Salisbury steak. Also, I`m now a girl who can go for banana pudding any time after trying it freshman year with the Nilla cookie. Also, for Betty who works the afternoon shift at the register where you swipe in. Such a great person to talk to about anything going on either in your life or what you may have just seen in passing. The conversation never seems as if its an inconvenience as she cares about how you are and not just because she works for the school.

Burke: even though you are out of the way to have most of the time I could always rely on you to have good pizza and fries. Or a couple years ago when you always served grilled chicken for lunch, so you were my go-to dining hall before or after my Introduction to Human Development class in Doster Hall. Also if you ever wanted to have a peaceful meal you were the place to go as it was never crowded to struggling to find a seat.

Overall you guys are appreciated greatly for everything you do for us

Sincerely,

Hungry college students