A Letter To A Friend Going Through A Hard Time

I want you to remember how special you are.

804
The Current

To my friend going through a hard time,

As I watch you struggling right now, there are a few things I want you to remember. I know that maybe you just need some space right now so here are a few things I want you to remember every single day.

I want you to remember how special you are. You are one of the most special people I have ever met.

I want you to remember how much I love you.

I want you to remember that if you need to take some space, that is perfectly OK. I will be here for you when you need me.

I want you to remember to never let a boy decide your worth because if he can't see how special you are then he is not worth your time.

I want you to remember that you have so many people that love you.

I want you to remember how strong you are. You are one of the strongest people I know even after everything you have been through.

I'm so sorry for everything you've had to go through but I believe that it has just made you stronger.

I want you to remember to put yourself first. Sometimes it's absolutely necessary.

I want you to remember to not care what other people think of you.

I want you to remember that you are a princess and that you can't let anyone treat you like anything less than that.

I want you to remember to take life one day and one thing at a time.

I want you to remember that you deserve the world.

I want you to remember that you are enough.