A Letter To The Boy That Broke Me

A Letter To The Boy That Broke Me

You know who you are...

4
A Letter To The Boy That Broke Me
WeHeartIt

It's been six months since I last spoke to you and I can honestly say I'm doing so much better without you. I was so devastated when you left me and I didn't know how I was going to survive without you, but now I realize that you were nothing but dead weight. My friends helped show me how much better that life is without you. Thanks to them, I learned how to be independent again. Some nights, they had to take my phone away from me just so that I wouldn't be tempted to get in contact with you again. I can never thank those people enough for helping me get over you. Because of them, I am now laughing louder and smiling brighter.

You brought so much negativity into my life and made me think that it was my fault. You made me hate the person I was. You constantly made me feel like I wasn't good enough to be with you. I can't believe that I let you stay in my life for four years. Those were the worst and hardest years of my life. These past six months have shown me how amazing life is without you. I don't need you in my life and I certainly don't want you in my life anymore. I have no desire to ever reconnect with you in the future.

It may seem like I hate you, but I promise I don't. In fact, I wish you well in life. I hope that you learn how to treat a woman and I pray that your future wife never gets treated the way that I did. But because you broke me, I learned how to put myself back together. I now know I don't need Prince Charming to come along and save me because I know how to save myself.