Class Registration Is Stressful But It's Time To Relax

With registration just next Thursday, remember to relax and that you can take the classes you don’t get the next semester.

19
Google

This week has been chaotic. Regular classes and assignments are piling up, as the semester comes to an end. On top of an overbearing workload, we have to register for fall classes. I don’t know about you, but I am slightly freaking out. For a lot of us, our class schedules for the fall semester are concrete. We cannot change them because our future plans will be drastically transformed. We think, “If I don’t get into this class, I can’t take the next level class when I want to, and my plan is all messed up.” With this kind of thinking, all kinds of stress can enter your life. For me, I decided this week to declare a double minor and go on a study abroad trip. Of course, I am not confident it will all work out, but I am going to work my hardest to achieve my goals, and you can too.

If you do not get into the classes you needed for the fall semester, don’t worry. Your entire future is not foiled. Switching classes to another semester is perfectly okay. All that matters is that you take the class before you graduate. I know I will probably not get into all the classes I want. A solution to this predicament could be to have a plan A schedule and a plan B schedule. Therefore, if you do not get into your first choice classes, you can immediately register for your second choice.

With registration just next Thursday, remember to relax and that you can take the classes you don’t get the next semester. As the end of the semester is rapidly approaching, I encourage you to work your hardest to end feeling proud and accomplished. Try to plan out your next few semesters now with a plan and a backup plan. By doing this, we can eliminate stress and put our goals on paper, giving us something to strive for. So, don’t worry! And let’s get work done!