Life Lessons You Can Learn From Going To The Beach
Summer

Life Lessons We Learn From 7 Different Elements On The Beach

Sandcastles are never easy to build. It takes strategy, focus, and time to create these wonderful structures of the sand.

202
Girl with sunglasses on, standing in front of the beach
Erica Wriedt

The beach is a wonderful thing. Personally, I am a huge beachgoer and I enjoy my time sitting in the sun, playing in the waves, and letting the sand run through my toes on a walk along the shore. The beach exemplifies lessons of strength and confidence that we all need to keep in mind.

1. Sand

The sand that extends vastly throughout the beach can teach us all lessons. On the outside, the sand seems like one mass that is held together, but it is truly comprised of the tiniest grains from rocks. Everyone has their smalls weaknesses, and we must keep those weaknesses in mind to learn and grow as humans. All of these small vulnerabilities can make you stronger like the vast sands of the beach.

2. Ocean waves

We are all faced with hardships that make us feel like we reach the peak of our emotions, and we want to crash and break. If you ever feel as if you will crash, take a lesson from the ocean's waves. Enter any situation with force and strength. Even if you fall down, pull yourself back together with all your might. The waves are an endless cycle. Be like this. Do not give up after falling down. Even if you come back with a little less strength, start over again.

3. Rocks

The strong rocks that sit by the shore are a wonder. After all of the waves that crash on them, they are stationary. Likewise, others may try to pull mischief behind your back. There are always going to be people who feel better by bringing others down. These people may try to mess with you, but stay still and do not be afraid.

4. Planes carrying advertisements

Make yourself known like an advertisement that flies in the wind. Some may not pay attention, and others may not even bother to look. However, showing who you are and what you stand for is important. Let your opinions be known.

5. Sun bathers

Some beachgoers may wear the same style of bathing suit, yet the colors and patterns may be unique. Showcase your unique style to others and do not be afraid of who you are. No matter the body type, everyone on the beach showcases who they are. Do not be ashamed of yourself; everyone is made differently and beautifully.

6. Lifeguards

Lifeguards are always on duty and they are always watching your back. They would never let someone be in harm's way. No matter how lonely you may feel in life, there is always someone watching your back. They will make sure you are safe.

7. Sandcastle

Sandcastles are never easy to build. It takes strategy, focus, and time to create these wonderful structures of the sand. In life, some of the best things take time also. Do not be discouraged if you fall apart while building yourself up. If you are patient, you will watch a beautiful structure be built up. You too must wait to watch yourself bloom. The best things come to those who wait.

Stand tall, have strength and confidence, and enjoy your time. It takes time for any human to build themselves up. Do not be afraid to fall down. Only pull yourself together with strength. The best things in life truly take time, so have patience.