Everything We Know About 'Legally Blonde 3.1'

11 Things We NEED To See In The New 'Legally Blonde' Movie Or Else I OBJECT

"OH MY GOD, the bend and snap, works every time!"

22366
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

EEEK! We are being blessed with a "Legally Blonde 3.1" movie! If this doesn't perk up your Tuesday blues, I don't know what will.

We know that Reese Witherspoon has teased a "Legally Blonde 3" a few years back, but now we have confirmation on some major details. For one, Reese will be back to play our favorite boss blonde, Elle Woods. Not only that, Mindy Kaling is set to write the script alongside "Parks and Rec" and "The Daily Show" writer Dan Goor.

While we don't know much about the new film, we know that we cannot contain our excitement, VOTE FOR ELLE!

If you are as excited as we are for more details and a release date for LB3, you definitely want to see these moments too!

1. The bend and snap, obviously

2. A sorority sister reunion with Serena and Margot.

3. Elle and Emmett living a happy life with some mini Elles running around.

4. Elle owning her own law firm or working as the DA or something badass that she's accomplished.

5. Elle and Paulette getting their nails done and gossiping over something. 

6. A tribute to Moonie, the dog who played Bruiser who passed away in 2016.

7. A new little dog in Elle's life.

8. A Mindy Kaling cameo.

9. Vivian working with Elle.

10.  An update on Warner.

11. Paulette and the UPS guy with their daughter, "Elle."

12. And of course, more iconic Elle Woods quotable moments.

Get your Elle Woods starter pack ready with this sequined pink bikini and pink satin neck scarf!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.