Learning To Let Go Of People Who Have No Business Lives
relationships

Letting Go Of Someone You Loved Is Different Than Giving Up On Them

Letting go of someone you once loved more than anything is way easier said than done.

726
rain

Throughout the course of our lives, we fall in love. We meet someone, and we instantly become infatuated with them. It literally feels like a scene out of a movie where the main character meets his crush for the first time and the dramatic music plays in the background. Being in love with someone is a beautiful thing because you finally found your person, someone who gets you and will always stick by your side. The lyrics to all those love songs finally begin to feel relatable as you see it all in your significant other. But sometimes, love does not always work out and can end in some of the worst pain you may feel. That one person whom you know everything about is now just a stranger. You two part ways, and must begin again without each other.

You tell yourself, "I'll move on right away, this won't be bad at all" And for a little bit, it does feel like that, but deep down your heart still calls out for the person you once called your own. It's ok to feel sad and to let your emotions out. After all, we're all only human. We cannot help what we feel. So you can't be afraid to show your emotion and let it all out, everyone hurts that you have to remember that this pain won't last forever. In the heat of the moment, it may seem like the world is falling apart all around you and you feel totally alone. But once you calm yourself down and take a look at the situation you're in, you begin to see who is really there for you and you begin to see you're not entirely alone. No matter what happens, your friends and family will always be there to help you get through whatever you're going through.

Heartbreak, as much as it hurts and as much as it can break us is unavoidable. There will be a few times in your life when you meet someone and think they're the love of your life. But sometimes life has other plans in store for you and things don't always work out like you thought they would. No matter how hard it hurts you, you just gotta remember everything truly does happen for a reason. It just means you haven't found your true personality. Look back on that heartbreak, and just be thankful for the lesson it taught you and take it as making you into a stronger person. Letting go is anything but easy, but there comes a point when you have to accept the fact that things don't always work out like they're supposed to. In the end, things will work themselves out and you will find happiness. There will come a day when you will actually meet your soulmate, but until then focus on yourself and fall in love with who you are.