Kylie Jenner Self-Made

Dictionary.com's Twitter Had It Right- Kylie Jenner Isn't Self-Made

But, whoever runs their Twitter account deserves a raise immediately.

373
@kyliejenner/Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BupD9l8H1x4/

The world was taken by storm when a tweet about Kylie Jenner made by Dictionary.com went viral for its shade and you may have seen this familiar tweet...

Let's be honest here- Kylie Jenner, nor the Kardashian/Jenner family were self-made. Each and every one of them was aided in some way, shape, or form. But, don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying Kylie isn't hardworking because she is and she has to be since her makeup products are what seem to be making her bank account filled.

Kylie doesn't deserve a spot on Forbes' list of self-made millionaires. I mean, come on, do you really think anyone would even know who the Kardashian/Jenner family was if Kim didn't make her tape? Kylie grew up on a reality show with already-famous and already-rich family.

Self-made would be Kylie having to work an everyday 9 to 5 job in order to save up enough money to open her own cosmetic line. However, since she already HAD the money to do so, she probably just wrote a check and went about her day. Hell, she probably makes money WHILE she's sleeping.

So, yeah, is Kylie Jenner a hardworking, young entrepreneur? Of course. However, is she self-made? Not in the slightest form. When Kylie has to work a 9 to 5 job in order to make ends meet, then we'll talk.

In the meantime, follow @Dictionarycom for more shade and word of the day. You can't go wrong.