11 Kourtney Kardashian Moments We'll Keep Up With Even Though She's Saying 'ABCDEFG Goodbye' To The Show

Kourt is DEF not the least exciting to look at.

6005

Kourtney Kardashian has decided to leave "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" after nearly 14 years and although we saw this coming, it breaks our heart that she won't be there to make us laugh with her infamous attitude and hilarious one-liners.

Kourtney is leaving the show because it was taking up too much of her life and it was a "toxic environment" for her.

Kourt may be leaving but these moments on KUWTK will immortalize her presence forever.

1. "Kim, there's people that are dying."

2. "She has this ugly crying face that she makes."

3. "Who let you choose black covers for your furniture, it's disgusting?"

4. "Just a...born bitch."

5. "I cannot stand the crazy contour, aren't you supposed to look pretty and not like a clown?

If you thought Scott was savage , just look at Kourtney -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

6. "ABCDEFG, I have to go."

7. "We're doing a little vagine trim."

8. "My pants are Yeezy, my shoes are Yeezy, I have seven stylists who put me in sweats and leggings, just like that effortless look, ya know, but it's really a lot of effort."

9. "That is so embarrassing for your life and your soul."

10. "Take off my boot. Oh my God my boot not my foot!"

11. "This is making me tear up...no, it's the garlic."

Channel your inner Kourtney Kardashian vibes with this gluten-free cookbook and these chic retro sunglasses!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.