Opinion | Killing The Alt-Right Nazi Agenda
Politics

Satire | The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead Nazi

48
Luciux MacAskill

The United States of America is crumbling under the weight of hatred and bigotry. Millions of citizens watched in disgust as the streets of Charlottesville, Virginia became flooded with torch-bearing members of the Alt-Right/Neo-Nazi terrorist organization. The Alt-Right/Neo-Nazis were met with resistance from anti-racist/anti-fascist, counter-protesters that traveled to Charlottesville to protest the hate-filled march through town.

The violence began as the members of the terrorist organization began throwing punches and swinging torches at the counter-protesters.The violence exploded when KKK/Alt-Right/Neo-Nazi member 20-year-old James Feilds brutally murdered a 32-year-old woman named Heather Heyer and severely injured 19 others with his vehicle as they walked down the street in protest of the terrorist organization.

In the wake of this tragedy, legislators have been scrambling to make it legal for others to brutally murder protestors with their vehicles in a despicable attempt to validate the evil actions of the terrorist. The Ku Klux Klan celebrated this brutally fatal act of domestic terrorism, shown here in this video from the Young Turks.

The reality that our government seems to only wants to arrest some terrorists and not others is nothing short of ridiculous. We send drones to bomb hospitals and schools in middle eastern countries because we suspect there may be terrorists hiding in those locations, yet we refuse to even acknowledge the murderous terrorist insurgents trying to destroy the republic from within.

The FBI has released many reports over the last few years warning the federal government about a large number of white supremacist terrorist organizations forming in the United States and their infiltration of the nations law enforcement agencies from coast to coast. Our current president, Donald Trump saw fit to try to remove these terrorist organizations from the terrorist watch list on February 2, 2017.

This comes as no surprise since Trump appointed many members of this terrorist organization to the federal government. When did America stop killing Nazis and start electing them?

During World War Two, the number one duty of every American citizen, and the Allied Forces was killing Nazis. Nazis have only ever had one agenda, genocide. They have not evolved. The new Nazi party goes by many names, Neo-Nazi Alt-Right, et cetera.

Though the names are different, they are the same evil movement that must be stopped at any cost. As Americans, our duty has not changed.

Like many Americans, my great grandfather gave his life fighting against Hitler. I can say with certainty that he did not make the greatest sacrifice for his country, so the Nazi agenda would become the status quo in America. If we want to kill the KKK/Alt-Right/Nazi Agenda on American soil we need to realize that we are at war.

We need to educate ourselves and our children. We need to elect politicians that are anti-fascist. We need to vote in every election and elect politicians that are unwilling to pander to the lowest common denominator. We need to elect politicians that have proven records of fighting for equality. We need to protest and speak out against racism, hatred, bigotry, xenophobia. We need to be fearless in the face of evil. We need to be willing to look at the atrocities in America and acknowledge them for what they are and actually work toward destroying the home grown terrorist organizations regardless of the religion and skin color of the members.

These terrorist organizations have only one agenda, committing genocide and brutal murders for the advancement of themselves. It's time that Americans start resisting and fighting back as if our lives depend on it. I will leave you with this clip from "Inglorious Basterds" that embodies the only way Americans should feel about Nazis.