11 Times Jenna Marbles Just Gets Us

11 Times Jenna Marbles Just Gets Us

Sometimes you just need to leisure.

69
11 Times Jenna Marbles Just Gets Us

If you don't know Jenna Marbles is a YouTuber who's been around forever in the YouTube community. She's a "thirty two year old lady" with four dogs and lives with her (boy)friend Julien. She posts every Wednesday but really it's just every Thursday and has many videos on her channel. Some times, she posts something she's always wanted to do. Some times, she posts about her dogs. Some times, it's Beauty content. No matter what, she has fun and is highly relatable without even trying. I mean wouldn't you want your boyfriend to make you dinner because you're leisuring.

Eating your feelings.

Best thing about having feelings to be honest.

Drinking makes things better. 

Even April Ludgate understands it's better to drink when dealing with people's shit.

Trying to art.

There's an idea. Sometimes the execution is great...sometimes not so much.

Model walking a new outfit. 

You love it, you look good, you feel good.

Pets are babies.

media.giphy.com

But you don't truly baby your pet until you BABY your pet.

Animals are better. 

giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com

You love animals more than people. Honestly, who doesn't?

Exercising is difficult.  

giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com

Doing even a little bit is good enough.

Wanting a new face. 

Because sometimes you just want a different face.

Making your own Halloween costume. 

Mostly because you have a "vision" and this "vision" isn't a popular costume. But you know what! You do you and make that costume.

Getting distracted is very easy. 

Shiny things? FUN! Avoiding homework? Better!

Making bad decisions.

Like dying your hair. Honestly, it looks like a lot of fun! And it's just hair.