5 Things You Need To Know About Newly Engaged James Lafferty And Alexandra Park

"She said yeah"

6979
@jameslafferty on Instagram

He put a ring on it! James Lafferty, 35, and actress Alexandra Park, 31, are engaged! Sorry Nathan Scott fans, he's officially off the market.

The former "One Tree Hill" star made it Insta official last night posting a cozy pic with his new fiancé. Can I just say...adorable!!

The two keep their relationship very private, so if you're as curious as I am about the two of them, leave the stalking to me. This is your one-stop-shop to all things James Lafferty and Alexandra Park.

When did they meet?

E!

Although it's not crystal clear when they officially met, they worked together when Lafferty directed a few episodes of "The Royals" back in 2015 and she played Princess Eleanor on the show.

How long have they been dating?

Lafferty and Park made it "Insta official" in 2018 while at the Monte-Carlo Television Festival in Monaco when they each posted alongside Lafferty's "One Tree Hill" co-star Stephen Colletti.

Who's James Lafferty?

Ugh, Nathan Scott. Setting the standards high for all men since 2003. He got his big break playing fan-favorite Nathan Scott on "One Tree Hill" from 2003-2012. It's a must-watch if you like cheesy, teen romance.

Honestly, it's a must-watch even if you don't. Just jump onto Hulu and get hooked. You can also see him in "Waffle Street," "The Haunting of Hill House," and "Everyone Is Doing Great," his short comedy produced with Stephen Colletti.

Who's Alexandra Park?

The Australian actress born and raised in Sydney is best known for playing Claudia Hammond in the Australian soap opera "Home and Away" from 2009 to 2013.

She began her career in film in 2011 as Veronica in "The Elephant Princess." From 2015 to 2018 she gained fame from E!'s drama, "The Royals" playing Princess Eleanor.

Park also had a role in Lafferty's independent comedy "Everyone Is Doing Great."

Do they have a dog?

Alexandra does! Between the two of them, the pup, Billie, seems to get quite the attention and pampering from both of the lovebirds. The actress first posted with Billie January 2018, and Lafferty has regularly posted with the pooch since August 2018.

Congrats to the happy couple! Here's to Nathan Scott finding his Haley in real life.