It’s in October! 6 GREAT Scary Movies Recommended For You

Halloween movie recommendations of 2020

5
Popcorn
Triangle

It is a perfect choice if you want to watch something complex and mind-twisting. You might not completely understand the plot after watching it for the first time. Actually, you will be like "what the heck did I just watched?" The movie is about a mysterious voyage where the main character discovers ghastly clues about herself and the people around her. The theme of the movie is broad and it will leave you thinking about a lot of things when finish.

Parasite

(2020 Oscar Best Picture Nominee) Same as Triangle, Parasite is a movie that worth watching many times. The main theme of the movie is about the gap between the rich and the poor. You can call it a comedy in the beginning, but the messages it passes to you at the end might give you chills. The story of Parasite is fictional, but it portraits the unseen reality. Besides that, the picture of Parasite is very unique. What made the movie outstanding is how the director used different scenes, buildings, and objects to illustrate the difference between the rich and poor.

The Shinning

The classic horror movie. Most of the people don't find the movie as scary as they expected. I personally think it is because the plot of the movie is very complex so it requires the audience to pick up details and stand from the character's point of view to feel different emotions. It is a legend.

Doctor Sleep

The one after The Shinning. Compare with the previous one, I think Doctor Sleep emphasizes more on telling the story. It will be more fun if you watched The Shinning beforehand.

Hush

A deaf writer trying to escape from a killer in the middle of the forest. It is definitely a good choice if you want to watch something non-bloody.

Train to Busan

I guess many of you have heard of this. A zombie virus breaks out in South Korean and a train full of people is heading to Busan… what should they do? It is about running from zombies and learning about human nature.