5 Apps Everyone Should Get With The iPhone IOS14 Update

5 Apps Everyone With An iPhone Should Download To Get The Best Out Of The New IOS 14 Update

Everyone seems to be revamping their home screens with the new IOS 14 update so here are some less known but powerful apps to make your home screen different from all of the rest.

2054
iPhone with tan background
Maggie Atkins

Some of these apps you may have never heard of and some of them are very well known but all of them are game-changers when it comes to making an amazing home screen.

Pinterest logoFile:Pinterest.svg - Wikimedia CommonsFile:Pinterest.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Pinterest is an app that you can use to get inspiration, background photos, icons to use as app covers, widget photos, and everything else.

It is truly so underrated and usually skipped over when thinking about updating the home screen. But don't forget about it!

Widgetsmith

Widgetsmith logo

Widgetsmith logo

WIdgetsmith

Widgetsmith is the key to customizing your lock screen. it is how you get all of those pictures, calendars and slideshows on your home screen. It is also free to download and super easy to use!

Shortcuts

Shortcuts logo

Shortcuts logo

Apple

Shortcuts is automatically downloaded on your phone since it is an Apple app and this is how you get the images on the apps or app covers.

You can use shortcuts to also create automations for Siri to say when you plug in your phone, your battery reaches a certain amount or the weather changes.

This is a little time consuming but so worth it to get that aesthetic!

Color Widgets

Color Widget logo

Color Widget logo

Color Widgets

Color Widgets is another app that you can use to get the photos, calendars and battery percentages on your home screen but it doesn't have as many abilities like adding pictures as widgets like Widgetsmith.

Just like Widgetsmith it is free to download and easy to use but in my opinion if you were to only download one, Widgetsmith is the way to go.

VSCO

VSCO logo

VSCO logo

VSCO

VSCO has been around for a while and is very popular but it is often forgotten when it comes to home screens.

You can always edit, crop, rotate, add grain and do sooo many more things in VSCO to any pictures you take or find on the internet or snag from Pinterest.

This is especially helpful if you want a certain look that requires uniformity or a certain filter or high contrast etc.