7 Interesting Shower Thoughts To Get Your Mind Rolling All Over The Place

Just some things to think about.

12

We often disregard our stupid thoughts in the shower, but I say we celebrate them, for they are the ones that truly open our minds to different dimensions.

1. Nothing is on fire; fire is on things.

images.pexels.com

Next time you say, "That's on fire", you might want to correct yourself and say, "There is fire on that".

2. Aliens invaded the Moon on July 20th, 1969.

upload.wikimedia.org

I mean, it only make sense that we'd be aliens to someone?

3. In order to fall asleep, you have to pretend to be asleep.

Closing your eyes doesn't seem like it'll help, except you wake up 8 hours later not remembering the exact time you fell asleep.

4. When a pregnant woman swims, she's a human submarine.

media.defense.gov

Funny to think about, but it's truly an innovative shower thought.

5. You actually have three voices: the one in your head, the one you hear when you talk, and the one everyone else hears.

Sucks that you won't ever know your third voice.

6. Why do we say "hair" when we're referring to a lot of them, but say "hairs" when we're referring to a few?

upload.wikimedia.org

English will always be a confusing yet necessary language.

7. If Obama was the president of Kenya, he would be their first white president.

How the tables turn? Perks of being 1/2 white and 1/2 black, I guess.