Your Inner Child Will Come Alive As You Watch 'Finding Dory'

If you haven’t seen it, you should go buy your ticket.

30

We can admit ticket prices have increased since 2003’s “Finding Nemo.” But can we easily compare the sequel to the original? Is “Finding Dory” better than “Finding Nemo?”

I wouldn’t use the word “better” but I would say that “Finding Dory” definitely stands alone in the film’s premiere date about two weeks ago. The movie pulls at the heartstrings, similarly to “Finding Nemo”, while still remaining light-hearted and funny in most scenes. We can thank Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) for that.

Clown fishes Nemo (Hayden Rolence) and Marlin (Albert Brooks) start exactly where they left off in this sequel. “Finding Dory” introduces some new standout characters that are pretty great. Pixar seems to be obsessed with ABC’s “Modern Family” as two cast members have a vital part in this sequel. Dory meets two new friends voiced by Ed O'Neill and Ty Burrell.

Dory also reconnects with a childhood friend as she continues to search for her family. The movie is extremely cute. It’s going to be a fun time for your child but you won’t mind watching it too. It’s the magic of Disney and Pixar.

We are introduced to a cuddly bunch of otters.

You can't deny the cuteness in those faces.

If there's one reason to go see "Finding Dory" it's to see baby Dory in film. If you didn’t think Dory could get even friendlier, imagine her as a baby. Adorable.

Even if you weren’t obsessed with “Finding Nemo” as a child, give “Finding Dory” a chance. After all, we did wait about 13 years for this.