I Quit; You Should Too
Food Drink

I Quit; Should You?

I watched a video about quitting, now I am and I think you should too.

589
I Quit; Should You?
Shannon Wolfe

I was scrolling on my Facebook and came across this video title 'I Quit,' so I took a chance and watched it. Now it has stuck with me and I cant get it out of my head. Here's what I learned.

1. Quit Trying To Please Others

Make yourself happy. In the end are you going to look back and see how unhappy you were trying to please everyone? If so, would you be okay with that image?

2. Set Your Own Expectations

This is something I really need to work on. I am too busy living up to what my parents want from me. Or what my friends expect of me. But, what do I expect of myself? What are the expectations I have?

3. BE SELFISH

I cannot express this enough. When it comes to your mental health and your sanity PLEASE BE SELFISH. DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BE HAPPY. It is more than okay to do this and whoever tells you differently is dumb and you shouldn't be friends with them. rant over.

4. Set Yourself Free

Stop bounding yourself to people who are holding you down and keeping you from being successful. You won't be who you were meant to be if you don't break yourself free from them.

5. Wake Up and Make Things Happen

Making yourself fit into this box that society has created is BS. Don't strive for perfection, strive for happiness. Wake up, do what you love, stop stressing about small things, go out and make things happen for yourself.

6. Don't Let Your Past Affect Your Future

Stop living in the past. There is so much to look forward to in life. If you let the past take over it will just drag you down and keep you down. Let it go, move on, live life.

I linked the video in this post, go click the title, watch it yourself and see what you take away from it. It stuck with me for the last few days and maybe it will for you too. Maybe you watch some of his other videos. Personally, I have fallen in love with his videos and they are wonderful to listen to. Maybe you don't watch it, then at least take something away from this article. Let's create a happy world starting with creating a happy you and a happy me.

Until Next Time,

Another ADHD Student