I May Be Wrapping Up A Chapter In My Life But I'm Helping Make An Impact With The 3 Dollar Challenge

Support the 3 dollar challenge...

37

As I'm wrapping up this Odyssey chapter in my life. I wanted my last official article to mean something and leave everyone inspired. I came across this company called the three dollar challenge this summer that had a mission started by Jack And Kate Adler. Its mission was to get everyone on board with donating $3 to Venmo towards COVID relief. Simple, easy for the millennial to donate during this time.

The company has since grown to also support the BLM movement. The total that has been raised so far to date has been 19k which is a lot if you ask me. I have been blessed to help the page grow, helping them make some cute green highlight covers that match their profile.

I am also in a group chat with some other social media influencers/interns that have also had a hand in helping the company out whether it's been through graphics or sharing on their stories about the 3 dollar challenge. The three dollar challenge has even created a tik tok recently to help gain more traction and donations. I have enjoyed being apart of helping out this mission and the virtual music festival that they helped put on with some other companies/non-profit was a lot of fun, including the making Lemonade fund.

To my odyssey audience, I want to thank you all for being on this journey with me in the past four years. It's so bittersweet but I am so looking forward to my next chapter. You will be able to find me still over on my site and my socials. Bye for now!