3 High-End Makeup Dupes For Low Prices

3 High-End Makeup Dupes For Low Prices

Here are some amazing, yet affordable duplicates of your favorite Sephora brands!

80

Beauty Gurus are always on top of what's trending and what's new in the makeup community. When a new palette drops these gurus are ready to purchase it, but sometimes there's a setback.

The price, yup that's right Sephora brands are expensive and are sure to put a dent in your wallet but there's also a secondary option for us gurus, Finding the perfect duplicate of the palette that won't break the bank.

Here are a few reviews of some duplicates that are guaranteed to be just as good as the high-end brand!

1. Hush Cosmetics' Profusion Studio Contour Palette 

Kat Von D's Shade and Light Contour Palette

Hush

The two items above are contour palettes but have a great gap in the price. The top item is found on Hush Cosmetics it's a perfect duplicate for Kat Von D's contour palette (Shade and Light Face Contour). The profusion contour palette guarantees a contour just as good as the 'Shade and Light' Contour palette but is only $10! that's a great deal, while the high-end one is sold at $49, that's 59% cheaper.

2. Bad Habits' After Hours Eye Shadow Palette

Left Picture: Temptalia Right Picture: Poshmark's @Catswaggerx3

Here's another great dupe. Just as pigmented, but not as expensive.

On the left is Huda Beauty's 'Mauve' eyeshadow palette that cost $27 on Sephora's website. To the right is the 'After Hours' eyeshadow palette by Bad Habits found on Hush Cosmetics costing $12. Both are beautiful and pigmented but the price difference is what catches a gurus eye. This dupe is a 55% save!

3. Bad Habits'  Retro Love Palette

Top Picture: The Beauty Isle Bottom Picture: Midwest Glam

A guru favorite palette is ABH's 'Subculture' palette, sold on Anastasia Beverly Hill's Website for $42 dollars. The perfect duplicate for this is Bad Habits' 'Retro Love' palette, sold on Hush Cosmetics' Website for $12, the pigmentation is guaranteed and Cruelty-Free! You're saving the animals and 72% of your money!

For More Amazing Duplicates Check out Hush Cosmetics!

https://www.shophush.com/