Why Target Is My Life

Why Target Is My Life

I'd totally live there if I could.

10
Why Target Is My Life
IBeacon

There is only one place in the world that turns me into a middle aged mother and that's Target. I always go in there buying 20 more things than I planned, and while some view these things as unnecessary, I view them as things that will have a purpose...eventually. But I just need it now! Take a gander into my reasons why I would live in Target if I was given the chance (and so should you):

1. The Magical $1 Section!

I don't use the term magical lightly when I say this area of the store is the holy grail. I mean, did I need a small white board with snowflakes on it or another container to hold headbands and sunglasses? No, but c'mon, it's a buck.

2. Mugs, pillows, house stuff, etc!

I mean...I don't have a house, but the mug with a penguin wearing a top hat would look great on my shelf in my house in 5 years. I better buy it now!

3. The Makeup Section!

I don't wear makeup too too often, but when I do, I normally get the makeup from the huge variety Target has. Plus, they have weird lotions from companies I didn't know existed, and that's pretty chill too.

4. Holiday stuff galore!

Whether it's Christmas, Halloween, or Easter, I will manage to find decorations and candy I don't need.

5. Back to school shopping!

I turn into a kid when I go to Target to buy school supplies. I mean, colorful pencil cases and folders with cats are enough to kinda lose your marbles.

6. Cute and exercise clothes galore!

I mean, I normally dress like a hobo and I don't exercise that much, but it's the thought that counts.

7. Overall, Target is life.