How to Get More Customer Reviews for Your Business

4

Are you struggling to get reviews for your business?

After every purchase made, you ask those to leave a review if they were happy and thrilled with the service and/or product. Unfortunately, every attempt fails. Reviews are barely trickling in.

Why are they so important for businesses?

For starters, shoppers trust reviews as much as they trust their best friend's recommendations. They let others know if they were happy or unsatisfied with their purchase.

How can you get more reviews from your customers? Take a look!

Display the Ones You Have

One way to entice people to leave reviews is to display the ones you already have. This lets others know that people are buying your products and you're allowing them to voice their opinions. On top of that, people love the idea of getting their name displayed on your website.

Take Semper Solaris as an example. They display customer reviews from different platforms like Facebook and Yelp. This also lets people know they can leave their thoughts on those sites as well.

The Internet is an amazing yet scary place. There are new scams rising daily so people are wary when it comes to buying from unfamiliar places.

That's why displaying reviews can set potential customers at ease to know your business is trustworthy. Not only that but some customers come with questions. Reading reviews may help to answer those questions without having to reach out to customer service.

Make It Easy for Them to Leave a Review

No one likes to jump through hoops so they can voice their opinion. Keep it simple by allowing people to leave their name and maybe an email address as verification.

It doesn't need to be complicated to the point they ditch the review halfway through.

Once you start to see the reviews roll in, share them! Social media is a powerful tool that can make others aware of the exceptional service and products you offer. Be sure to get their permission first or let them know that once they leave a review, it might be shared across social media platforms.

Respond to Negative Reviews

One part of business is that you will wind up getting negative reviews. After all, no one is perfect.

It could be that they couldn't get a hold of customer service or that the product they received is defective. No matter the issue, let them know they are heard.

See how you can solve their problem and let them know by replying to their comments. Most review platforms allow you to do that so others can see you're aware of what's going on.

One caveat though: never add fuel to the fire. In other words, don't argue with the customer. Even if they're wrong, you don't want them to spread their negativity to their friends and family members because you decided to be snarky. Being polite is always the best.