How They Covered Up My Rape

How They Covered Up My Rape

Saying No means No especially when you are under the influence then it’s a HARD NO!!

1018
How They Covered Up My Rape

Fresh out of A-school and had just shown up to my first command. Super excited to be part of my crew. Everyone was so nice and happy all the time. As the days went on my rose glasses came off and you can see that some people weren't as they seemed. I made friends with a group of people my age and they seemed like nice people, I was always with that group for the next week and a half. Then right after Christmas everything changed. Someone was having a barracks party and i was cooking for it, we were putting my dog down that day too, my parents FaceTimed me and that's one of the last things i remember, but that was just the beginning of the night. I was told the rest of the nights story and outcome the next morning at work. : I was drinking to try and be part of the group and to try and just have fun a little, but one drink turned into another, like someone was just supplying me with new bottles once mine was half empty. Then they say we did a drinking game and me and another female drank a whole bottle of vodka which led to us puking in the bathroom for a while. Then they told me that one of the males said he would take care of me and brought me to his room. Where he proceeded to change me and then lay me in his bed. In his words he said i teased him lying there with my butt up in the air and he held off for a little but just gave in and proceeded to have sex with my blacked out drunk body not once not twice but three fucking times.
So i don't remember anything much after my phone call with my parents of us putting our dog Bonnie down and so when i woke up the next morning i was nervous and freaked out, ran to the room the party was at to find the other female because we had work. I told her what i think happened and she said we were probably just having fun. Well it wasn't until i started asking questions and watching videos i apparently took on my phone that night that i learned what fully happened, which is what i stated above. I didn't know what to do, everyone in the group was telling me i seemed into it and i asked for it and drunk sex is the best sex and all that and that the guy really liked me so just be nice to him. When i fully accepted what happened i went to talk to someone. We are taught that if an incident happens then to talk to SAPR, well i did exactly that and now a year later and i just got informed that NCIS and legal have closed the case and found him innocent. Fucking funny thing is they have the fucking texts he sent me of him saying exactly what he did to me that night, they have videos proving i couldn't even look straight or put my hair in a ponytail let alone give consent. So many people get away with rape these days, it's just swept under the rug and hidden for no one to find so I'm done hiding behind it and listening to people tell me he will get what's coming to him because he won't, just like all the others guys like this will never see any type of punishment for things like this. When you are under the influence you can NOT GIVE CONSENT NO MATTER WHAT.

My whole life changed after that, he had sex with me three times while i was blacked out drunk, i didn't remember a damn fucking thing and everyone made me believe it was my fault and now he's happy and content with the life he lives and it's taken me a year to build myself up to where i am but i will never be the same girl i was when i first started cooking that afternoon at the party. The navy did a great job covering this up and an even more amazing job by the ncis agents who made me feel like i asked for it since it's just drunk sex. But no it's not, under the influence means you can't give consent. I was so scared to come forward at first and this is exactly why, it didn't help me at all. They promised to protect me and they failed. They had all the evidence and proof they needed and they decided to listen to the other guys at the party who are that guys friend and they all said i asked for it and seemed fine the next day. I was so drunk that night that the next morning i didn't even know what to think or who to believe.