How To Make A Guy Say You're Pretty

How To Make A Guy Say You're Pretty

2310
How To Make A Guy Say You're Pretty

Attention is awesome. There's no denying it. Attention makes us feel wanted, beautiful, confident, and coveted. Attention makes us feel like we can rule the world.  

We all love getting compliments, even if we fish for them. It is petty, and shallow, and whatever other negative adjectives you can think of. But it is satisfying and worth it.

Getting a guy to tell you you're pretty is the task we tackle today in this seemingly shallow article. If you think a guy is fond of you, you want to know. Women want to know how highly you think of them, exactly what you think of them, how often you think of them, etc. It gets obsessive, quickly. However, we cannot just say to you "Tell me I'm pretty," because -- oh, my gosh, is that terrifying.  

Here are some proven tips to get compliments, ever so slyly.

Compare yourself to obviously pretty ladies. "You always hang around such gorgeous girls. I don't even know why you like me." If he thinks he caused this low self-confidence, he will try to raise you higher and higher, with compliments.

Compliment him. If he sees how highly you think of him in the physical department, if he is into you, he will remember that you are also a beautiful human being, and tell you all about it.

Make your dude feel guilty. Tell him all about the cute things Scott said to Haley. He was so nice and told her how pretty she was and Haley just fell into his arms like buttah. If he sees how much you're fangirling over Scott, your man will realize he is just awful, and a sinner, and will start complimenting you. Thanks, Scott!

Negatively criticize yourself in front of him. Ugh, I hate my thin hair. My muffin tops are not the delicious kind.  I'm pale as a ghost, an ugly one. My teeth could be so much whiter. Too bad I'm too poor to afford whitening strips. Does this dress make me look fat? You get the picture, and you have probably heard it all before. If you say these things about yourself, chances are your prince will take pity and tell you all the things you truly are.

I have written this article nor for the ladies, but for the men.  If you notice your woman fishing for compliments, it is because she doesn't know what you think of her, and she wants to know! Tell her she's beautiful. Tell her she means the world to you and is so hot, it knocks your socks right off. Women love attention, as do men. We won't fish if we already know we are your queen.