How I First Got My Cell Phone And Why It Was Beneficial To Get One

Cell phones were important during high school. The teachers told us that we can use our cell phones to check our grades. I needed to use my cell phone to text or call my friends and classmates. My generation liked using social media because we can share pictures and videos, especially when it comes to extracurricular activities.

913
https://www.maxpixel.net/Samsung-Mobile-Communication-Android-Smartphone-4863145

After eighth grade, I asked my father if I can get a cell phone during the summertime. I saw that a lot of my classmates and friends have cell phones. One time, I said, “Daddy, if you don’t get me a cell phone, then you are a bad daddy!” My family was laughing when they heard me say that.

One day during that summer, my father and I went to a store to buy a cell phone. I had to choose either a Samsung cell phone or an iPhone. I chose a Samsung cell phone. The model at that time was Samsung Galaxy S5. It had pretty features and backgrounds. A lot of my friends and classmates have iPhones. That did not stop me from using the Samsung Galaxy S5. I know that someone bought an iPhone to fit in. However, people should see which type of cell phone they like instead of seeing which type of cell phone most people have.

It was good that I got a cell phone at that time. Cell phones were important during high school. The teachers told us that we can use our cell phones to check our grades. I needed to use my cell phone to text or call my friends and classmates. My generation liked using social media because we can share pictures and videos, especially when it comes to extracurricular activities. Cell phones were one of the reasons why high school was fun and exciting.

Right now, I do not have the Samsung Galaxy S5 anymore. I upgraded my cell phone to a newer model. I will always remember the Samsung Galaxy S5 since it was with me throughout my four years of high school and the beginning years of college. I will also never forget my first experience with a cell phone.