11 Things Girls Do While Getting Ready For A Date

This is why we take forever to get ready

469
how girls get ready

Whether you are a girl who is trying to figure out what to do first to get ready for a date or you are a guy who is trying to figure out why girls take so long to get ready, all the answers are here. Sorry ladies, I am spilling all of our secrets!

1. Take a shower

We all need to shower, we wanna make sure that we smell nice and look decent. Just remember to take off your make-up.

2. Do our nails

Why get your nails done? Well what if he grabs your hand? Do you want you nails look awful? What if you are in a serious relationship and you think he is going to ask the wonderful question, your nails need to look amazing so you can show off that ring!

3. Curl/Straighten our hair

You should treat yourself. Make your hair look amazing, the options are endless! Be careful to not burn your hair off like this girl!

4. Do their make up

Don’t forget the makeup, though you most likely don’t need it. Don’t be afraid to doll yourself up!

5. Pick out the cutest outfit

Your outfit will be one of the first things that he sees, make sure that it is killer!

6. Find shoes that match

No outfit is complete without awesome shoes!

7. Take pictures and send them to friends for approval

Just to get that second opinion that you look amazing, send a picture to your bestie!

8. Pack the purse

You never know what you are going to need!

9. Spray that perfume

Make sure that you smell fantastic!

10. Remember when getting ready jam out to music

Don’t forget to have fun, remember it’s time to focus on you!

11. And be flawless

No matter what the occasion is, don’t be afraid to work it! Because girl you deserve it!