How To Lose A Sorority Girl In 10 Days

How To Lose A Sorority Girl In 10 Days

7

Much like the book adapted into a movie, here is how to lose a guy in 10 days.

However, I have adapted it for guys trying to lose a sorority girl.

Sometimes you may find yourself “involved” with a girl, only to realize you hate her. However, you can’t just simply break things off for that reason. If you do, you may ruin your image and any future relations your house could have with hers. Much like the hit rom-com, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, here is how to lose a sorority girl in 10 days.

Day 1. “School is really piling up. I don’t think I’ll be able to do anything for a couple days.” This will give you an excuse to not talk to her, but she will probably be understanding.

Day 2. Stay true to your word and do not text her. However, be very active on social media.

Day 3. If she hits you up, go ahead and respond, but first text one of her sisters. Make it something casual or innocent. Remember, we aren’t trying to burn any bridges here.

Day 4. We are in the midst of formal season. Girls love formal.  Tell her how much you do not like formal, despite how false this really is. This will give her less of a reason to stay around.

Day 5. When talking to her, one-up everything she says and question her decisions.  

Day 6. So, she asks you to study or get coffee and you do. This is where you can really turn her off. Lay down your best fake cry, right there. Then when she asks why you’re crying give a dramatic reason like, “I’m just really overwhelmed with everything right now” or “I got last place in my March Madness pool.”  Telling her how great of a “friend” she is will be the icing on the cake.

Day 7. Tell her all about your ex. This is simple enough. If you even give her the smallest bit of information on her, she will research your ex until she has compiled a full-blown scouting report.

Day 8. Maybe she is going out tonight and you aren’t doing anything. Text her consistently for a couple of hours while she is out with her friends. Then, fall asleep around midnight. As long as she doesn’t break into your house or throw rocks at your window, you have won.

Day 9. This is, now, the perfect night for you to go out. Take an obnoxious amount of snapchats, yet be too busy to text.

Day 10. If this girl is still the slightest bit interested in you, by now, there is only one thing you really can do. Run.

I want to make it clear that this article is for entertainment purposes only. I would never deploy these tactics, nor do I suggest anyone do so. However, Andie and Ben (Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey) did end up falling in love.