5 Highly Anticipated Albums Being Released This Fall

Time to fangirl.

32
http://www.iphonefaq.org

There's been so much buzz in the pop music industry from announcements of various artists releasing new albums. The fall is a popular season to release albums because it allows artists to announce their new releases post the VMAs where there is already a lot of attention in the music industry. Plus, it's right around the holidays! It's a perfect gift to ask for or give. Now who's releasing albums?

1. 5 Seconds Of Summer

Over the summer, 5SOS dropped their new single "She's Kinda Hot" and right away it became a summer hit.

5SOS got America's attention from opening up for One Direction on both their 2013 'Take Me Home Tour' and their 2014 'Where We Are' tour. But this summer they took the U.S.A. by storm with their own headlining tour. While on the American leg of their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' tour, 5 Seconds of Summer announced that their second studio album, "Sounds Good, Feels Good" will be released everywhere on October 23, 2015. As a big 5SOS fan, I am pretty excited! You can pre-order the album on iTunes and receive tracks released early!

2. Demi Lovato

Next up is my ultimate girl crush and one of my favorite artists! Just like 5SOS, Demi Lovato released a super hot single this summer! Demi's song "Cool For The Summer", instantly became a summer anthem. Seriously, every time I got in the car it came on! It's been three long years since Demi's last album, and myself along with many others have been anxiously waiting for something new from her! Our prayers were answered because Demi revealed that her new album "Confident" will be coming out October 16! Also, the album features some pretty cool collaborations, including Iggy Azalea and Sira.

3. Little Mix

Little Mix have had a busy summer of promotion in the states for their upcoming album "Get Weird." This will be Little Mix's third studio album and it's scheduled to be released on November 6, and we are all very excited. Similar to 5 Seconds of Summer, Little Mix have been releasing songs early from their album and the songs have been pretty awesome.

4. One Direction

OK, so One Direction hasn't "officially" released a date for their new album, but we all know it's coming! Over the summer while on their second stadium tour, 'On The Road Again', One Direction dropped a surprise single, "Drag Me Down". They randomly released the song without any promotion at 1:30 a.m. on a Friday, July 31. Let's just say I was fan-girling to the max. So yes, they haven't officially released any information about a new album, but they keep dropping hints that it's coming out soon. But, hey they released their new single and the music video unexpected, so maybe their new album will be released randomly at 1:30 a.m. on an upcoming Friday?

5. Justin Biebe

That's right, Justin Bieber is back. He's had very rocky publicity the last two years, but he seems ready to conquer the music industry again. Leading up to his new single 'What Do You Mean?' Bieber had a huge countdown, including many celebrities and other public figures. The highly anticipated countdown did not disappoint. The song was an absolute hit. Justin performed the song at the 2015 VMAs and the crowd loved it, leaving him very emotional. Following his VMAs performance, he dropped the music video for 'What Do You Mean?' and shortly after that he announced his new album is coming out November 13. Although his album release date is soon, he's been very secretive with the album's details.

These are just a few album releases coming up, all which are artists I love dearly. To be honest, I am pretty overwhelmed that all my favorites are releasing new stuff around the same time. That being said, I am very excited to hear everything and new albums often have tours soon after. I better start saving up.