Her 6th Album

Her 6th Album

Demi, Miley, Taylor New Releases

23
Her 6th Album

Fall 2017 will be a great one. Three of our power house singers will be dropping albums this school term; Miley, Taylor, and Demi. All three females will be releasing their 6th album in their career and the world is ready.

Miley’s “ Younger Now” album will be dropped Sept. 29. We have heard two songs so far her Summer hit “Malibu” we see Miley truly embracing the new her and we feel the spiritual breakthrough as well. A couple of weeks ago she gave us another single called “ Younger Now” which she gives us an ode to Elvis Presley and show us her time in the spotlight and the journey of Miley. This is one album I’m interested to hear!

Sept. 29 will be a packed musical day! Power house Demi Lovato will be releasing her new album “ Tell Me You Love Me” as well. This will be her sixth album and she is already off with a banging revenge song “Sorry, Not Sorry”. With a common in your face line such as that, it’s no wonder this song was an instant hit for the end of Summer. It goes perfectly for all break ups from boyfriend/girlfriend to best friend! Her song “Tell Me You Love Me” gives us the usual Demi feels with lines “Tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this I do.” Whoever broke her heart this past year, thank you, because Demi is on fire.

Last but not least, the three-year anticipation of Taylor Swift! Her album “Reputation” will be coming out Nov. 10. Her first single just came out this week called “ Look What You Made Me Do” gives us a new Taylor. From the music and the lyrics, this Taylor era is giving us Demi revenge meets Miley’s “Can’t Be Tamed” time. We’ve gotten a little grunge when we heard “Bad Blood”, but this time it’s different a little less pop. In her new single Taylor says “The old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now”. Taylor is letting us know, she no longer hurts easily and she angry over her breakups and feuds with celebrities. Being a faithful Taylor supporter I will listen to the albums and add it to the collection, but so far I’m not impressed by her new single.