Help: I'm Addicted To BuzzFeed

Help: I'm Addicted To BuzzFeed

It's more like a lifestyle choice if you ask me.

150
Help: I'm Addicted To BuzzFeed
techlicious.com

We all know how it goes: We go on the computer to be productive for once, and suddenly we realize we've wasted three hours re-watching the same hilarious BuzzFeed videos over and over again. BuzzFeed has become a source of entertainment, news, and delicious recipes for millions of people across the world. Allow me to take you through my typical BuzzFeed routine.

1. I am ready to get a head start on an essay

I'm about to tackle this essay. APA format? No biggie.

2. When suddenly...

It's time for a well-deserved break. So what, I only have the header done? That took a long time.

3. Time to get distracted

The internet just creeps up on you, y'know?

4. Social media catches my eye

Don't even try to tell me you don't automatically log into Facebook every time you go on the computer, because not only are you lying to me, you're lying to yourself.

5. My weakness pops up on my timeline

It's like waking up on Christmas morning when I see a new BuzzFeed video on my Facebook timeline.

6. I struggle between clicking and not clicking

The struggle is beyond real sometimes.

7. I succumb to my desires to click on the new video

(And probably all future rounds. Let's be real here, people.)

8. I see if my favorite BuzzFeed actors are in the video

I want to be Chris and Keith's best friend. Seriously, is that so much to ask? I think not.

9. I get genuinely upset if Keith and/or Chris are not in the video

They're so funny! I want them to be in every video.

Every. Video.

10. I get excited when they're both in the video

A. Their faces tell me that this is going to be an entertaining video.

B. That chicken looks really good, but that might be my "I was too busy doing homework that I forgot to eat dinner" hunger talking. (No it's not.) (I love chicken.)

11. I watch the video

Duh. (Side note: I've never seen the video this picture is from, so you can bet your bottom dollar I will be searching for it once I'm done writing this article.)

12. I watch the video at least three more times

Y'know, just in case I wasn't paying attention the first time?

13. I peruse the suggested videos featured at the end

I am never disappointed.

14. I go to the website, because their multiple YouTube channels weren't enough

There is never a dull moment on their website.

15. I take every BuzzFeed quiz known to man

The astrology quizzes are my absolute favorite to take.

16. I look at the clock

Uh-oh.

17. After much consideration, I decide I need to stop...

"Stop" is such a strong word, though.

18. For now.

I'll be back for the recipes.

Will I cut this BuzzFeed addiction out of my life anytime soon?

I'm way too invested in this addiction to try to get rid of it.

In case you were wondering, I had to watch the "Things Disney Characters Do That'd Be Creepy If You Did Them" video before finishing this article. I was thoroughly entertained. Best part? Chris was in it!