Hello There, Future Hubby

Hello There, Future Hubby

You might not know this yet, but I swear I will be the gold that you will find stuck at the end of a gold mine.

33
Hello There, Future Hubby
NewsWorks

Hello there, hubby,

I know you probably think that it is a little too early to start thinking about you. After all, right now I am writing this with only 15 years behind me. Nevertheless, you've got a lot of expectations of you already! I decided to write you this because I know that someday, you will wonder about my past and my thoughts. Therefore, just so you know, you are already in my thoughts as much as you will be when I am eventually with you. Right now, I am immature. I try my best to act like I know what I am doing most of the time, and I bet it won’t change by the time you are reading this. However, when I love and care about someone, I put all of my senses into creating the best balance of maturity and childishness.

I sometimes laugh at the wrong moments. so if your fish from middle school eventually dies, please don’t take it personal if I burst out a small giggle. I just know I will somehow find the funny side of most things. Therefore stick along, because if you need to laugh your heart out, I will be glad to be by your side. I know you might be a little concerned about this laughing seeming like I don’t care, but I do… I really do. Of course, I can give you a shoulder to laugh and cry on, always. I do understand that when something doesn't seem right, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for you to reach it. If you are ever sad, talk to me. There is nothing I would love more than to help you.

I am dedicated to what I want to achieve. I will do whatever it takes so you and I can move forward in life, and become the best each of us can be - together. I attempt doing many things at a time, that I stress myself and everyone around me. When I set my mind on something, it never stops pondering around my head. Therefore, you might get tired of me repeating many of these things over and over. However, be patient. Listen to me. I know I might get annoying a lot, but it will be worth it. I take things very seriously, that even the slightest details will start my brain’s engine. I believe I get this from my dad. (By the way, keep making him laugh… he is really not that bad).

Let me tell you that, yes, I am needy and slightly selfish at times. I might need to watch my TV show after a long day, so please, let’s just watch it together. I might just need to eat a whole pack of Oreos - eat them with me. I might need to go to the gym at midnight - come with me. With all of this, I will let you be needy and slightly selfish as well. If you need to sleep, I will sleep next to you. If you need to take a walk, I will walk with you. If you need to play a sport, I will play it with you. I might be a pain to keep up with at times, but I won’t complain about having to keep up with you either.

I will get frustrated often, but as long as you help me find a solution out, I will relax. You better prove to me that you are the smartest man alive, because nothing will be more soothing than knowing that you know how to handle my stress better than myself. I know I might start yelling a lot, and creating a huge chaos for probably the smallest problem. However, I like keeping everything in order, so I will just need your help with that too, and we will live in peace. No frustrations and more love and support.

Last but definitely not least, I am the clingiest person in the planet. Don’t get annoyed by this. Don’t tell me to give you your “personal space”, because as long as we are together, I am not letting you go - and I know you won’t let me go either. I know you will love me as much as I will love you (we will debate about who loves who more later). I know we will argue, but I am also certain that we will come to great solutions together. I know that we will be incredibly “extra” and “slay” at life.

Love you more,

Elianne