Why Hannah B Makes A Perfect Bachelorette

5 Reasons Why Hannah B Is The Best Bachelorette Yet

Hannah B is doing things differently, and it's proving to be the best season there is.

21658

Watching "The Bachelorette" every year can become frustrating. The guys become annoying and destructive, and the girl lets them do pretty much whatever they want. However, this season Hannah B is doing things differently, and it's proving to be the best season there is.

1. She actually tells the men '"no."

Most Bachelors or Bachelorettes let the other contestants constantly interrupt their one on one time. However, Hannah always tells them to wait when she's having an important conversation.

2. She shows her emotions. 

Hannah's not afraid to admit that she may be wrong about some guys, but that doesn't mean it stops her from showing how she feels.

3. She doesn't let the other guys walk all over her. 

On the first night when she found out that a guy still had a girlfriend, she sent him home right away. She still continues to do that when confronted with the liars of the group.

4. She's determined.

With other bachelorettes, you can tell that they wanted to be there, but some conversations were just superficial. With Hannah, she gets to know everyone right away and tries to make a meaningful connection.

5. She's not afraid to be herself. 

As we saw when Hannah was a contestant on The Bachelor, she wasn't sure what personality she should have. This year, she's her goofy wild self, and it makes it more appealing for audiences to watch.