The Guy You Should Be Dating Will Never Make You Question Things
Dating

If he doesn't make you feel like a queen, let him go.

467
Cole LaBrant

Ladies we all go through men like we go through shoes. We obsess over them when we first get them but sooner or later they wear out. Then you're like why did I get these in the first place? We end up having too many that we will never use again then you question was it worth it? Nothing was special about them. Yes, they gave me some support but they caused me a lot of pain in the end. You ended up falling for them, hard. The moment you got that pair you thought you would wear them every day, wrong. They somehow end up disappointing you. When you search for a new pair you keep looking for something similar to the last. But why? What's going to be different? There are so many shoes out there to choose from but which one is the right choice that will not only give you support but will make you feel confident, bold and special.

There are so many guys to choose from, we learn and learn but sooner or later it's inevitable that we will face a heartbreak. Boy does that hurt. But don't give up hope, the right one is still out there. Here is what you should be looking for, here is the guy you should be dating.

The guy you should be dating will not force you to change. Whether this is your appearance, beliefs or lifestyle he will like you for you. If you are comfortable with who you are, you should never question it. Nor should someone try to change you all together.

The guy you should be dating will not make you feel bad. He will know all your worth and would never let you down. He would not risk talking to someone else, because his queen is right in front of him. You are priceless.

The guy you should be dating will not make you cry unless they are happy tears. Yes sometimes its hard, but never let him make you cry from sadness on purpose.

The guy you should be dating will be there for you when you need him the most. He will try everything in his willpower to cater to your needs and be there for both your physical and emotional support, no if and's or but's.

The guy you should be dating will not change but build you. The guy you are dating should encourage you to reach your goals whatever they might be. He will congratulate you even on the smallest acknowledgments. He should be a supporter. All around support. He may want you to try new positive things to help you grow. He will accept you at your worst and your best.

The guy you should be dating will make the smallest of dates seem meaningful.

The guy you should be dating should be ambitious and want to grow with you. It's not a competition. This is a partnership with the support needed on both sides. You both are there to care for another and love one another.

The guy you should be dating will never make you feel guilty for anything.

The guy you should be dating will communicate with you when problems arise.

The guy you should be dating won't make you feel like a secret.

The guy you should be dating will respect your space and know your loyalty. He won't question you.

The guy should be dating will never bring up your past to hurt you. Nor will he judge you for things you have done.

The guy you should be dating will make you feel special, all the time not just on special occasions like Valentine's day.

The guy you should be dating will try his very best to make you feel happy again when you are feeling down, stressed or just overworked.

The guy you should be dating will never make you question if this is the guy you should be dating.