Growing Up With Sisters As Told By The Kardashians

Your closet is never safe.

14
The Kardashians World

I'm thankful for a lot in my life, one of those things being my two sisters! I can't imagine life without them, but they definitely make my life a whole lot more interesting. Who better to describe having sisters than the most famous sisters around?

1. Your Closet Is Never Safe

There have been countless times that I've been looking for a certain outfit to wear, only to walk outside of my room and see it on one of my sisters. If you want to keep your clothes safe, a padlock is probably your best bet.

2. The Arguments Are Brutal

Arguments in my house usually constitute yelling, hair pulling, scratching, and the occasional punch in the arm. Our fights are usually over something petty like who gets the last Dr. Pepper or whose turn it is to put up the dishes. Hormones are wild, man.

3. Everything Is A Competition

This is especially true when you are close in age! Everything from who can make better grades to who can grow their hair longest has been a competition between me and my sisters. There's nothing wrong with a little competition, right?

4. Embarrassing Them Could Be Your Job

There is not much that I get more enjoyment out of than watching my sisters squirm on my behalf. We never tell each other which boys we like because we can't trust each other with such delicate information.

5. Blackmailing Is The Key To Success

I've learned over the years that tattling isn't always the answer. If you want your own little minion, I recommend keeping their wrongdoings to yourself. You will never have to get up to get your own drink again.

6. You Always Have Each Other's Backs

Hell hath no fury like a bitter sister. If I hear that you've done one of my sister's wrong, you better watch your back. I'll turn into the scariest five-foot-four person you have ever seen.

7. They Are Built-In Best Friends

Our parents have always taught us that there is no friend like a sister. My sisters are my go to shopping buddies and movie dates, some of my favorite people to gossip with, and my future bridesmaids.

Life is crazy with sisters, but I wouldn't have it any other way.