15 Halloween Costumes Perfect For Groups, Couples, Or Going Solo

It's never too early (or too late) to plan the perfect Halloween look.

485
LRG

Boo! It is that time of the year again. I love dressing up, so for me finding the perfect set of Halloween costumes is super fun, especially when they come with a punny Instagram caption. These are some costumes that I have worn, or that I am planning to wear. It is never too early to plan your look!

Solo

1. Rosie The Riveter

Rosie the Riveter is exactly the kind of feminist inspiration you need to get you through the rest of the semester. The real bonus of this costume is that you probably already have most of the pieces somewhere in your closet.

2. Unicorn

Unicorns have been super trendy this year, meaning the stuff to make a costume is all over. Wear some white and cover yourself in glitter, and BAM you are a beautiful unicorn! Warning !! You might be covered in glitter all week afterward.

3. Gumball Machine

I love this costume! If you have time to DIY the top, it is a foolproof costume that everyone will love. I would secretly love to be covered in pom-poms any day of the year, especially Halloween.

4. Scarecrow

This is another costume that you probably already have all the pieces for. Depending on your makeup skills you can make this costume really creepy, or you can keep it family friendly as well.

5. Wind Up Doll

I love a costume where I can pretty much just wear my own clothes. This wind-up key is made from an old paper towel tube, paired with a vintage-inspired dress, it is the perfect last-minute costume.

Group

1. Power Puff Girls

Why didn't want to be a Power Puff Girl growing up? Pretty much, this costume lets you live out your childhood dreams while looking super cute.

2. TY Stuffed Animals

Looking for a way to revamp that cat costume from last year? Print out one of the famous TY tags and go as a beanie baby or just a plain stuffed animal, either way, you'll look like you tried harder than you actually did.

3. Alice in Wonderland

If you want a costume that really shows off your makeup skills, Alice in Wonderland is great for that. All of the characters have iconic costumes and makeup, meaning your look will really stand out.

4. Royal Flush / Card Against Humanity

Depending on how many people you are working with, dressing up as cards is super adjustable. Make it more family friendly by dressing as suits or a royal flush, or make it a bit raunchier by dressing as cards from Cards Against Humanity.

5. Princesses

Everyone loves dressing up as a princess. This costume is super flexible as you can include as many or as few as necessary; you can even include princes if you want. Disney Princesses are super recognizable too so even a not so perfect costume will be recognizable.

Couples

1. Firefighter and Dalmation

This costume is a little cheesy, but I love it anyway. Both sides of the costume are super easy to put together, and a bonus it that the costumes are cute separate as well as together.

2. Jack and Coke

Comfy costumes can still be cute! This costume is more geared to people who are more low key about Halloween and dressing up. The costume is still cute and coupley, but lets you wear mostly your own clothes.

3. Burt Macklin FBI and Janet Snakehole

I love Parks & Rec, but a lot of the characters in the show are hard to dress up as. This costume is a fun play on the show that makes your costume much more recognizable and fun.

4. Pam and Jim

Pam and Jim are probably the most iconic sitcom couple of all time. You can dress up as just everyday Pam and Jim, or take the costume one step further and dress as Halloween Pam and Jim (three hole punch Jim and cat Pam).

5. Ghost and Ghostbuster

Ghostbusters might be a little last year, but who cares I still wanna wear this costume! This is probably the most complicated costume of the bunch, but you gotta do it for the gram.

Happy Halloween Season everyone! Go get over to Amazon and start ordering whatever costume your heart desires.