Gordon Ramsey May Act Crazy But He's A Teddy Bear

Gordon Ramsey May Seem Crazy, But He's ​Really Just A Big Teddy Bear

Can this Master Chef really be kind?

31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1i2C7yK5AQ

Recently, I have really gotten into watching Gordon Ramsey's "Kitchen Nightmares" and I am obsessed! If you haven't seen this show or know what it is about, Gordon Ramsey goes around the country and tries to help failing restaurants get back on their feet. The catch... he only has a week to do it. Now in typically Gordon fashion, there is, of course, a lot of yelling, but there are other sides to Gordon besides that.

Throughout a lot of these episodes, you can see the over the top version of Gordon that most people know, but there are times when he has some sweet moments. Now if you've ever seen him on "Master Chef Junior," he is so sweet with the kids, but it is really interesting to see him be nicer with the adults because it doesn't happen very often.

Deep down, you can see that he really just does want to help the restaurant owners, but when the owners choose to be stubborn, it can be very hard. Gordon has to deal with some of the hardest parts of customer service, but when he finally reaches through to the owners there is something special that happens.

I have watched a good chunk of families go from being on the brink of completely destroying each other to acting like a family again and being insanely grateful to Gordon. Even through all of the screaming and fighting, the families come out better on top because of it.

Whether you believe me or not, that is up to you, but you should definitely go and check out "Kitchen Nightmares" because it is such an amazing show. Plus you can never go wrong with a good food/cooking show. Gordon Ramsey has great cooking shows, whether you like him or not, that is something you can't deny. From "Kitchen Nightmares" to "24 Hours to Hell and Back" or "Master Chef Junior" to "Hell's Kitchen," His cooking shows are great.

The recipes that he brings to these restaurants and what he teaches these chefs is truly astounding. But some of the best moments are when you see Gordon taking the time to work with the chefs and show them how it's done. He becomes a mentor rather than a dictator (although sometimes the dictator side comes out) and reignites the passion and fire inside of a lot of the chefs.

In the end, I can't help but enjoy Gordon Ramsey and his shows no matter how insane they end up getting. Plus he is an astounding chef, so no matter what you can't dock him for his cooking skills. Also, sometimes people need some tough love to get them going and Gordon Ramsey does a very good job at that. So when you need a kick in the butt, he is definitely not afraid to give it to you. So don't knock it until you look at both sides and realize that Gordon is just there to help you. Even if some tough love is involved.