Goodbye Odyssey Article

This is a sad one, but I wouldn't feel write (haha, get it?) if I didn't address this.

This is the last article I'll ever write for Odyssey. I talked about it before, and I'll talk about it again: Writing for Odyssey, writing in general, has been amazing.

The experience, the audience, and the overall confidence I've gained from writing weekly articles every week for the past year or so will never be forgotten or ignored.

I use to be that tortured writer who'd write something, delete it, and then write again because I never felt like my work was good enough to see the light of day. Now, I feel like I can go out there and apply to all the magazine jobs I want! Whether I get the gig or not is a whole different story.

Regardless, I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have had this opportunity. And to have been able to reach so many of you with my words when years ago, little, shy me would've never imagined.

Odyssey allowed me to showcase my

voice through my words. I accomplished so many things with Odyssey. For example, my graduation article was the first article that surpassed 1k views! I'll never forget the experience, the people, or the articles I've written in the span of a little over a year. I don't like goodbyes so don't consider this one. Consider it a "see you later." Maybe you'll see my name next to an online article again someday (hopefully in a future issue of Teen Vogue). Maybe you'll see me writing news articles someday! Who knows?

All I know is, this isn't the end. It's only the beginning. It's been real, y'all.