Going Home For Thanksgiving As Told By 'Friends'

Put on your Thanksgiving pants and try to survive the questions

17
Google Images

Greetings, everyone! It's that time of year again where we forget about our diets for one day and indulge upon carbs, after carbs, after carbs. You know it, you love it (the food that is)...THANKSGIVING! Whether you're going home to family or spending time with friends, know that this day is for being thankful for what you have, not politics, family antics, or drama. I understand all of these things because they always arise on my Thanksgiving. I'm here to tell you to ignore everyone and focus on the food, I'm only slightly kidding. As a college kid, I'll be spending time with my family for Thanksgiving and I know that I'll be bombarded with many questions. I decided to incorporate one of my favorite television shows to truly explain my feelings regarding this matter at hand. Here are some of the questions you can expect to hear from your family/friends on Thanksgiving:

1) How's school going?

I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing: an autobiography.

2) Are you dating anyone?

I've never related more to a gif/human being in my entire life.

3) How about that election, huh?

DON'T REMIND ME!

4) Are you studying hard?

Or hardly studying? (hint: it's the second one)

5) How's the party scene?

Teen drinking is very bad, but very fun (sometimes).

6) Did you have enough to eat?

PASS THE GREAN-BEAN CASSEROLE, PLEASE!

7) How are your grades?

No comment at this time.

8) Are you doing your homework?

I'm dying a slow death.

9) Are you making friends?

About me: Hi, my name is Chandler Bing!

10) Do you have enough money?

Am I a bad person if I say money? I'm only kidding (kinda) Help me, I'm poor.

11) Are you trying to eat healthy?

I'M CURVY AND I LIKE IT!

12) Are you getting a job?

WITH WHAT TIME?

13) How are those 8ams?

I regret this decision (not actually fine).

14) How's the food at school?

Could it BE anymore disgusting?

15) Do you want dessert?

Is that even a question? BRING IT ON!

Happy Thanksgiving from my friends to yours!

P.S. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT BEEF IN A TRIFLE