At the beginning of my first semester of college, I went to the gym all the time. However, as classes and clubs and extracurriculars got more busy, I became "too busy" to go to the gym. First of all, I don't think anyone is "too busy" for anything, even if you're Beyoncé or something. Everyone can make time for the things (or people!) they want to do or spend time with. So get up off the couch! I promise that extra Game of Thrones episode can wait.
1. Wow, I can't believe it's been a month (or a year, hey, no judgement) since I've been at the gym.Giphy
Time flies when you're binge watching your favorite shows after school or work.
2. I loved the way running/lifting weights/yoga/whatever made me feel after!Giphy
Maybe it's time for me to go back. I do miss that feeling.
3. I forgot how many cute people went to the gym...Giphy
Oh, THAT'S how they got those good bodies. Huh.
4. This really does get easier and easier the more you go!Giphy
At first it was rough, but I can feel myself getting back into shape.
5. I really missed the gym.Giphy
I hope I remember this the next time I'm "too busy" :)
Making time for the things you care about in your life is so so important. The things that make you happy and healthy always come first! Don't be afraid to take breaks if you need them, but often pushing yourself can get you to places you've never been.