How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles

10 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Circles

Tea is key!

618
10 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Circles

Dark circles can affect a lot of us, they either make us feel insecure or we just don't like dealing with them but they can be easy to get rid off!

1. Short and easy!

https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyCostanzo/photos/b...

Sometimes we don't always to do the most when it comes to removing dark circles, so an easy way to get rid of these dark circles is by just using concealer. It is an easy cover up and easy to hid them with just a touch of make up.

2. Tea is key!

https://www.facebook.com/mstoniabeautyworld/photos...

Tea bags help with removing dark circles! What I like to do is steep tea bags in hot water then let them cool and place them over my eyes for about 15 mins. Green tea contains caffeine which helps when it comes to making the blood vessels around our eye shrink which then helps reduce dark circles.

3. You need some milk!

So I have seen on tv that if you soak cotton balls or cotton pads in milk and place them over your dark circles it can help with reducing and getting rid of dark circles. Now, I don't know how true this is but I mean it wouldn't hurt to try.

4. Sweet Almond Oil!

https://www.facebook.com/naturalcrownn/photos/basw...

According to Huda Beauty's blog sweet almond oil helps with the circulation of blood for your dark circles. Huda beauty suggest to put a small dab of sweet almond oil on your dark circles every night until you notice a difference.

5. Sleep is needed!

An easy way for your dark circles to reduce is honestly just getting enough sleep! You may be noticing your dark cirlces because you are depriving yourself from sleep.. so get some sleep!!

6. Use lemons for your circles!

I know that lemons can help brighten skin(which should be done very carefully) but the if you really want your dark circles to leave I suggest mixing together just a little lemon juice and baking soda together.

It should have a paste consistency, let sit under your eyes for 15 then wash away. I would do this daily until I saw results, but if you notice any irritation to your skin I most defiantly would stop.

7. Rose Water loves skin!

https://www.facebook.com/joshicabeauty/photos/bc.A...

Rose water loves the skin and really helps with dark circles. Rose water is high in Vitamin C which is good for the skin and dark circles. Make sure you get an all natural rose water.

8. Tomatoes!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1016061582...

I have read that lots of people use tomatoes to get rid of their dark circles. After researching I found that tomatoes have natural bleaching that can lighten the skin. Whenever it comes to lighting the skin for things like dark circles, I just say be very careful!

9. Cucumbers for the win!

We all have seen people put cucumbers on their eyes. That is because cucumbers are natural antioxidants that can help remove dark circles. Pretty basic and easy!

10.  Grab some turmeric!

Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps with dark circles, If you easily look up "Turmeric mask for dark circles" on Youtube for Pinterest you will easily find different mask that involves turmeric and help with dark circles.

There you go, dark circles are something that many struggle with but when handled the right way they can actually be very easy to get rid of.