Get Started With Non-Invasive, Efficient Skin Tightening in Tennessee

Do you feel comfortable in your own skin? If your skin is sagging, has stretch marks, or cellulite, you might not be able to.

4

Thus, the experts provide exceptional skin tightening in Memphis, TN, using Venus LegacyTM. If you want to find out if this nonsurgical procedure is appropriate for you, contact A Beautiful You Medical Spa office immediately by phone or text to understand more or arrange a free consultation.

What Exactly Is Skin Tightening?

Skin tightening is a nonsurgical, pleasant procedure, which tightens and tones your skin at A Beautiful You Medical Spa. This therapy could be used anywhere on your body or face, making it useful for:

· Wrinkles and fine lines.

· Skin sagging.

· Bags under the eyes and drooping brows.

· Neck skin or drooping jowls.

· Getting rid of the look of stretch marks.

· Reducing the look of cellulite.

This procedure not only tightens your skin but also enhances its look by minimizing redness, acne, and blemishes.

What Is the Procedure for Skin Tightening?

The skin tightening specialists at A Beautiful You Medical Spa utilizes the Venus Legacy device. They opted for Venus Legacy as it produces excellent outcomes while being painless.

Throughout a skin tightening procedure, your A Beautiful You Medical Spa specialist will glide the Venus Legacy equipment over the regions of your skin that need to be tightened. This enables the gadget to deliver pulsed electromagnetic fields and multipolar radiofrequency to your skin. This energy generates therapeutic heat in your skin's deeper layers.

The heat kills fat cells while also stimulating your body's synthesis of elastin and collagen, the components in your skin, which maintain tightness, elasticity, and smoothness. Consequently, you will notice some outcomes from your skin tightening procedure immediately, and they will continue to increase over the next few weeks as your skin forms a new structure of elastin and collagen.

What Should You Anticipate During and Following a Skin Tightening Procedure?

Skin tightening is a non-surgical procedure. As the gadget travels over your care regions, anticipate gentle, pulsing suction, enabling the radiofrequency radiation to penetrate deeper. The complete procedure should take no more than an hour.

There is no downtime with this therapy, you may receive it and go about your day right away.

Discuss your skin tightening objectives with your A Beautiful You Medical Spa practitioner. They examine your skin and create a care plan that meets your specific needs and wants. A series of skin tightening procedures yields more incredible outcomes.

Testimonials & Reviews

A Beautiful You Medical Spa values and appreciates reviews from its esteemed patients. So far, they have collected three reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Check out what other people are saying about the practice by visiting the facility's website. And, as usual, they would appreciate hearing from you!

A Beautiful You Medical Spa is the place to go for devoted attention from a staff of cosmetic experts who employ cutting-edge procedures for stunning results. Contact the office through mobile or use the online scheduling service to arrange an appointment for nonsurgical, efficient skin tightening in Tennessee today.