The Future Is Here... And It Brought Us Cat Wine

I think I'd take this over flying cars any day.

22
Upi

In their Disney Channel hit, "Year 3,000" (go ahead and click the link for the ultimate throwback jam), the Jonas Brothers let us know what we should expect nearly a millennium from now. Though we aren't living under water quite yet, it's safe to say that the future is here. We may not have flying cars either, which for many of us, I'm sure is a huge disappointment for how we imagined 2017's transportation system to look like, but one thing we do have... is wine for cats! Yep, that's right. All of these advancements in technology has made sharing a glass of wine with our feline friends possible.

What a time to be alive.

"Why drink alone? Pet lovers, rejoice - there's now a wine for your furry friends." - Apollo Peak

With witty promo codes such as "coolcat", Apollo Peak has many different sales that make buying wine for your cat as easy as clicking your mouse a few times and entering your credit card information. Not to mention, if you purchase over $50 in wine for your pet, your shipping is completely free.

These wines are even offered in red "Pinot Meow" and white "Moscato"- how cute!

You can relax with no worries as you share wine beside your cat, knowing that you won't be to blame if your cat becomes a raging alcoholic. The cat wine offered by Apollo Peak is beet-based and is non-alcoholic. What the cats may experience however, are symptoms comparable to catnip.

I don't know about you, but 2017 is definitely looking like a great year. My cat and I might just have to drink to that!