Funny Things Heard On UGA's Campus This Week Part Five

Hear something funny? HMU: overheardatuga@gmail.com

48
Spongebob Squarepants

It's been an eventful few days here on campus at the University of Georgia. Homecoming Week brought us lots of fun activities to participate in, a few preachers made trips to campus, midterms had us pulling all nighters to study, and another UGA Football loss left us gloomy. Through it all, everyone had seemed to have something funny to say, here's what we overheard this time.

1. "He was only 36. It's fine."

2. "I know where we are! We just passed the big gate." (The Arch)

3. "Silly bandz were banned and considered contraband at my high school."

4. "Is it bad that my arms are tired after I had to carry a few boxes of pizza?"

5. "It's back...it's finally back."

6. "I can't believe she got hit by a car, she's the sweetest thing!"

7. "Can I forge your signature? You know what classes you have left so I don't feel like advising you. I'll just forge your signature on the sheet."

8. "Dude I checked my net worth last night, I'm worth three grand."

9. "I used to make myself pass out all the time, then one time I put a video of it on Facebook and my dad got mad."

10. “Yeah, so I have walked through the arches twice now. I was blackout drunk both times. Still here though!"

11. "How drunk are you on a scale of A-Z?" "ABCDEFGLMNO-W, definitely W."

12. "If we end up dating, I'm going to buy a calendar."

13. "If you think you're gonna go home with him, just go to the bathroom, take your Spanx off and put them in your purse.

14. "What's your name?" "ABRAHAM BALDWIN."

15. "Acid actually has a lot of good properties."

16. "I thought about going vegan for 30 minutes the other day."

17. "Hey I'm going to be late because I'm watching a guy get arrested outside the MLC, please save me a seat."

18. "I caught a fly with my bare hands. Sign me up for American Ninja Warrior!"

19. "I need to find a red sweater for my Ken Bone costume."

To sum things up this week...

20. "We lost the game AND I found out I was going to hell."

If you hear something funny you know where to find me (overheardatuga@gmail.com).

Xoxo,

Eavesdropping Girl