The Funniest 2016 SNL Political Sketches

When it comes to politics, sometimes all that is needed is a good laugh.

4

SNL's yearly satirical political sketches have been a mainstay in American culture since the 80s. In the midst of the wild world of politics, they were always around to deliver a good laugh to the American people. And in this controversy filled 2016 presidential election, we all need a good laugh. Here's five of the funniest SNL political sketches surrounding this year's election.

1. Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton Third Debate Cold Open

With quotables such as "bad hombre" and "nasty woman", this 2016 debate crams a year long campaign into just over 10 minutes. And, does it quite perfectly.

2. George W. Bush Cold Open

One of the greatest talents to come out of SNL, Will Ferrell kills it as George Bush

3. Melanianade

Melania + Beyonce = Incredible

4. Celebrity Family Feud - Political Edition

Family Feud skits are always a personal favorite, so political figures make it all the more hilarious.

5. Democratic Debate Cold Open

Two words: Larry David.

I hope you enjoyed this list of laughs! After you're done laughing, please make sure to get out and vote. This election (along with all others) are a serious matter and your voice is meant to be heard.

hers