5 Things To Do In Philadelphia On Your Last Few Days of Spring Break

Finding something to do in the last few days of break can be exhausting, especially when you've already spent the first few doing the most exciting things, but these ideas will definitely help you make sure your break ends on a high note.

43

Since Spring break is so short, everyone wants to make the most of it. By the time the end of the week rolls around ideas start to fade away, so here's a list of five things to do in Philadelphia in order to keep the fun going.

Visit the Philadelphia Flower Show

2019 Flower Display at Philadelphia Flower Show

ive.staticflickr.com

Each year Philadelphia holds the Flower Show that is full of beautiful displays. It's a great place to spend a few hours looking around and admiring all of the hard work put in by floral and landscape designers from around the world.

Attend First Friday in Old City

www.visitphilly.com

First Friday is a day where artists around the city display their art. A bunch of restaurants in the area also hold special drink and lunch menus so it's awesome to walk around and spend time with friends.

Go ice skating at the Blue Cross RiverRink

www.gloucestercitynews.net

Even though you're probably ready for all things snow to be over with this year, ice skating at Penn's Landing is so much fun. On top of ice skating, there's food, arcade games, and even fire pits. Plus, this is the last weekend the rink will be open so you shouldn't miss it.

Go shopping on Walnut Street

www.flickr.com

Sometimes shopping is the best thing to do when you can't find anything else. In the city, Walnut Street is a hub for great shops and a must-do when boredom strikes.

Watch Dispatches From Elsewhere on Netflix

www.imdb.com

Even though this isn't something you technically need to be in Philadelphia for, it's a close second because this new show starring Jason Segel takes place in the city. When leaving your house to explore the city sounds like doing too much, this show is a great way to end spring break.