freeform shows we miss

8 Freeform Shows That NEED To Come Back

"1. Young and Hungry"

46
8 Freeform Shows That NEED To Come Back
https://www.instagram.com/p/5dYio4sTnA/?hl=en&taken-by=melissaandjoey

Freeform, previosuly known as ABC Family, has been home to many shows that we all love, but come on guys why did you cancel them?!?! There are so many shows that you cancelled that made your fans cry for days, weeks even! So check out some of the top shows that Freeform never should have let go! (P.S. so many Freeform shows star ex Disney Channel/ Nickelodean stars!)

Young and Hungry

Finishing up its fifth and final season, Young and Hungry has been a comedy favorite of the Freeform lineup for years. With talks of a movie as well, we can hope to see Gabi and the gang cooking (or not) again!

The Fosters

Another show recently added to the "over" list, The fosters had so many "I can't breath" moments. There's a spinoff in the works so let's hope it happens soon!

The Secret Life of The American Teenager

Let's go way back to 2008 when shows about teen pregnancy weren't really a thing. Secret Life brought that idea into the world of television and melted our hearts for five years with so many romances, dramatic situations, and cute babies!

Baby Daddy

When Baby Daddy was cancelled after its sixth season, fans were devastated! The channel picked up a new show, a Black-ish spinoff, instead. How could fans not miss seeing Melissa Peterman as the craziest mom?!?

Switched at Birth

Switched at Birth's cancellation after over 100 episodes saddened many people over the summer of 2017. The show's amazing storyline of two teens finding out they were accidentally given to the wrong parents at birth and then being reunited is amazing. It's something that could only happen on television... right?

Twisted

Let's look at a show that was only a few seasons old when it got cancelled. Twisted followed a boy who just got out of jail for murder and meets up with his old friends... a little weird right? But the show had tons of suspense and drama!

Make it or Break it

The show that made every girl want to become a gymnast and fight to be on the Olympic team. Make it Or Break It only had three season due to its ratings getting lowered but its last season did get to focus on the 2012 Olympics... maybe it should come back for the next Olympic games?

Melissa and Joey

Four seasons, a People's Choice Award, and a lot of laughs came from this show. Melissa and Joey was one of ABC Family (Yes it was on the old ABC Family). From 2010 to 2015 you could alway count on this classic acting duo and the new generation to give you laughs! Due to the kids growing older and leaving for college in the show and Melissa and Joey being happily in love, the show seemed to be over, but we all still wanted more!