Relatable Frank Ocean Lyrics

30 Frank Ocean Lyrics That You Will Get You In Your Feels

Lyrics that can be used for your Instagram caption or something deeper.

165

1. "Been living in an idea, an idea from another man's mind" - Siegfried

2.."When those tears run out you will be numb and blue"- There Will Be Tears

3."You look down on where you came from sometimes, but you'll have this place to call home, always". - Godspeed

4."Summer's not as long as it used to be, everyday counts like crazy." - Skyline To

5."Want to see nirvana, but don't want to die" - Nights

6. "You're good at being bad, you're bad at being good" - Pink Matter

7."Or do you not think so far ahead, cause I've been thinking about forever" - Thinking About You

8."Since you've been gone I've been having withdrawal, you were such a bad habit to call"- Pink Matter

9."Round the city round the clock, everybody needs you"-Nights

10."Know them boys wanna see me stressed out, broke down, see me bummed out"- Nights

11."What it means to be alive on this side"- Pretty Sweet

12."It's hell on earth and the city's on fire"- Solo

13."So low that I can admit when I hear another kid is shot by the popo it ain't and event" - Solo Reprise

14. Roots run deep, family tree throw a big shadow" - Future Free

15."Love me now, when I'm gone, love me none

Love me none, love me none"- Novacane

16."Now that's a real mermaid, you've been holding your breath weighted down." - Nikes

17."Speaking of the, don't know what got into people." - Nikes

18."Be yourself and know that's enough. Don't try to be like someone else, be yourself. Be secure with yourself." - Be Yourself

19."Wishing you Godspeed glory, there will be mountains you can't move." - Godspeed

20."I can't relate to my peers, I'd rather live outside"- Siegfried

21."I'd rather chip my pride than lose my mind out here."- Siegfried

22. "Sad man cannot cry in place where man can see"- Wise man Pt.2

23. "Spendin' too time alone"- Sierra Leone

24."Now you're lost, lost in the heat of it all"- Lost

25."Not too deep, not too shallow I'm mindful of my size"- Higgs

26."Two drifters off to see the world, there's such a crazy world to see"- Moon River

27."I'm searching for a real love, talkin' bout real love"- Super Rich Kids

28."When's the last time I asked for help, I couldn't get it from nobody else, yeah?" -Biking

29."Fake flowers needed, real-life downed by the weekend'- Lens

30. "I ain't a kid no more, we'll never be those kids again" - Ivy